Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Sir/Maam I have a 95 freightliner fld120 = M11- 330 when

Customer Question

Hello sir/Maam
I have a 95 freightliner fld120 = M11- 330
when i turn the key swith on
Red Light =shut down comes on Blinking
and relay screen reads = Low eng oil pressure
Can anyone help??
Thank you!
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. When was your last oil change? What about oil filter change? Pull the dip stick and check level and feel the oil to make sure it isn't thin or mis-colored to indicate another issue. If the oil is good, fresh, no off color or thinning, then the oil pressure sensor could be faulting or there is a mechanical issue with the engine, like a oil pump has gone out or a main bearing issue. Let me know what you find. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy