Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

I am working on a 2004 egr dt466e. I am getting air in the

Customer Question

I am working on a 2004 egr dt466e. I am getting air in the fuel. I have replaced check valve in filter base and primer pump. The supply line end to the base. All the other rings in the base and metal line seals. Sucks air overnight and sometimes while running.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I would like to help ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ? I need the least 8 digits on the vin number to check on the model and epa year of engine you have ! Thanks