Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Why do breakers get hot after a/c is on a little while,new

Customer Question

why do breakers get hot after a/c is on a little while,new fan switch,new blower motor,new relays and they are not lose in connection.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. What is the year, make, model of truck? Which breaker gets hot? Does the breaker just get hot or does it trip as well? Have you tried a new breaker to rule out a bad breaker? When you say the A/C compressor is off, is this the breaker for the A/C compressor or is it for the blower? You also said you replaced all the parts except one key part. Depending on the vehicle, the resistor wasn't changed. If your vehicle has one, it is what controls the voltage to the blower and could be the cause of the issue. I need vehicle info to help you narrow this down. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy