Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

2000 7.3 have fuel but will not fire up

Customer Question

2000 7.3 have fuel but will not fire up
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Andy !Can we start with the full vin number please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1ftnw21f8yee54076
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Thanks . I will look this up ! Do you have power at the fuel shut off solenoid with the key on ? Also is the glow plugs coming on at all ? The wait to start light too ? Is it trying to fire or just dead cranking ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes(###) ###-####
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
I prefer Skype because we can have audio or video if needed for diagnostic and I can send files that way too . Plus I can be reached on Skype whenever you have a problem .
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help ? Happy to assist further if needed !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you ! Feedback is important and Bonus is appreciated . Thank you !