Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a 1998 iternatinal truck hols te t444e in it crank wont

Customer Question

have a 1998 iternatinal truck hols te t444e in it crank wont start the tack moves with cp and the oil pressuer gos up as well the issues is caused the warn ligt to fliker not able to flash read code and wont run ither also threw isullation of l r head still no start 100 psi, will start on desil lubricated start fluid
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Thanks for requesting me ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Looking for an update ! Any luck ? Do you need anything ? Let me know ! Thanks !
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help ? Happy to assist further if needed !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you ! Feedback is important and Bonus is appreciated . Thank you !