Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

Looking Sturdy actuator DDECpart # ***** sturdy

Customer Question
looking for a Sturdy actuator...
looking for a Sturdy actuator for a DDEC
part # ***** sturdy #37D-00680
Sturdy Corp said to send it in for a rebuild 4-6 weeks. Any old stock out there or a updated part?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
7/3/2015
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. Contact these guys here. Ask for John. They rebuild turbos all the time and might have an actuator laying around that you can do a core part swap with. I use them for those type of parts and they have very fast one day turn around times. They would be the best in answering that question for you. https://plus.google.com/100976056790897251465/about?gl=us&hl=enAccurate Diesel Injection and Turbo(###) ###-####__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
I see you viewed my response. Do you need any more assistance on this question?
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician