Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Hey Jeremy, you actually answered my question in the past for…

Customer Question
Hey Jeremy, you actually answered...
Hey Jeremy, you actually answered my question in the past for another user but the link has expired ... i need the wire diagram for the instrument cluster for a 94 gmc topkick ... it has cat diesel
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Like the whole cluster...
hellllloooo?
7/1/2015
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 3 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I apologize for the late response. Today is my late day. I only show the diagrams for the indicator lamps on the cluster being available for this year of vehicle. I have posted the list in the picture below. It might show on the page or as an attachment. Let me know what ones you need by their numbers and I will pull them for you. Thanks. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
I see you viewed my response. Do you need any more assistance on this question?