Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I am seeing the following codes: 030, 113, 0681.03, e2115.2,

Customer Question
e1969.2, 0819.02, 0299.08, e0179.1 and...
I am seeing the following codes: 030, 113, 0681.03, e2115.2, e1969.2, 0819.02, 0299.08, e0179.1 and 0168.04 The light with the exclamation mark is also flashing along with the 2nd light from the right on the lower level of the display. Machine also shifts into neutral will dozing every so often?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2015
Technician: cat_engines_only, Other replied 2 years ago
cat_engines_only
030 is the module id for the monitor 113 is for the transmission. I can only give your generic info on the fault codes without the full machine serial number.681 should be parking brake solenoid819 is for data link299 transmission lever position sensor168 is electrical voltageE2115 is implements are disabledE1969 is not on my list (need serial number)E0179 is alternator not chargingPlease note which codes are the active faults? (they display the words SERV CODE with the fault code showing)Is this the exact order they scrolled by on the display?How long have you been having electrical issues? (Has the charging been fixed or determined the low voltage cause?)A second light should come on when you have a fault that stops the machine, have you seen any other light come on?
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson