Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I need help with Mitsubishi 3 cylinder Diesel engine. Specifically

Customer Question

I need help with Mitsubishi 3 cylinder Diesel engine. Specifically with removal of the nozzles. They are mechanical not electrical injectors.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Nozzles are held in the cylinder head with two bolts on the upper clamp. Remove the return lines, high pressure lines and then the two hold down bolts. The use heel bar to lift up the injector nozzle. But I would run a test line from the fuel transfer pump, back into the fuel tank filler , which bypasses the fuel tank out and the lines up to the transfer pump, and run test! I doubt the nozzles will cause your problem!