Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

Code 97, 95 , 32, on 06 pete with a c13 engine. Any help is

Customer Question

Code 97, 95 , 32, on 06 pete with a c13 engine. Any help is appreciated
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for asking your question! I will try and help you out.
Code 97 is a fault with the IVA control valve. It has two wires and is located on the right front of the valve cover base.
Code 95 is fault with the IVA pressure sensor. It has three wires and I located underneath the valve cover.
Code 32 is a fault with the pedal position sensor. It has three wires and is located on the side of the accelerator pedal.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will that cause a no start?
Expert:  Cat Man replied 2 years ago.
No. None of these codes will cause the engine not to start. I would next suspect a low fuel pressure condition if the truck will not start. The engine needs at least 30 psi to start.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 2 years ago.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.