Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

We have a T660 kenworth 2014, with a comfort pro carrier apu…

Customer Question
We have a T660 kenworth...
We have a T660 kenworth 2014, with a comfort pro carrier apu the problem I am having is the apu is not staying on except for maybe 10-20 mins and than it shuts off, I have just replaced the temperature sensor, but it still shuts off.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
we changed the temperature switch not sensor/ he has figured it to be one of three things, the electric fan, water pump or possibly the temperature sensor is this more information a better help for an answer.
6/20/2015
Technician: Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician replied 3 years ago
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience: International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can . Here is the manual for this unit ! There is a troubleshooting section in it to help out! https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsuejqqvxi5oi6k/comfort%20pro%20apu.pdf?dl=0
Hi there ! Just looking for an update on this ! Let me know if you need anything else !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here. Thank you .A
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help with this ? Let me know ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end of the session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here ! Thank you !