Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have o6 kw t2000. Having problems with lights. If I have

Customer Question

I have o6 kw t2000. Having problems with lights. If I have lights on right blinker stops flashing sometimes
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thank you for requesting me.
I'm tied up right now so I will opt out and put back on open board,,if no one else responds by the time I'm done I will come back and help the best I can.
If your in no hurry just let me know and I will opt back in and answer when I get freed up.
I just don't want to hold you up.
Does it also do this with just the tail lights/marker lights on?
Thanks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the flasher is new ans it is only on the right side you either have a bad connection between the firewall and turn signal, faulty directional switch, poor ground, faulty bulb or connection in the light assembly itself or a bad relay. Start by doing a wiggle/pull test on the wiring harness with the turn on to try to manipulate the problem to isolate any possible poor connections.Check the connections and harness to the turn stalk module which is usually located in the center of the dash. Let me know
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.