Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I'm working on my 1999 international heater fan controls. I

Customer Question

I'm working on my 1999 international heater fan controls. I have no power to the fan or resistor in heater area. I put new relay in for high speed and med,low speed fan. I think I have a main control relay bad but I have not been able to find it in the dash? I also don't have power to the switch either.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can !c an we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Are you still needing assistance with this issue or were you successful in repairing the issue ?