Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Volvo vnl 64 T 630: I have 2006 volvo vnl 64 T 630 I shift

Customer Question

I have 2006 volvo vnl 64 T 630 I shift ,the question is, when you try to check tractor realise valve the yellow button won't pop out even though pressure is all the way to zero replace already three valves still nothing what can be the problem Dragan
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
Drain the air all the way down, then check the lines themselves on the valve. See if any still have air even though the tanks read 0 psi. You might have air still in the lines to indicate an issue going on elsewhere in the system. If there is air in that line still, the valve will not pop out even if the air tanks are at 0 psi and the spring brakes are still locked in place.
If there is air still in those lines, then there is a bad check valve in the system or a relief valve or something. I've had it happen to me before and found a bad valve for the the spring brakes. That release valve was holding air in the system. I've found bad treadle valves do this to me as well.
Let me know what you find.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
I see you viewed this. Were you able to narrow the issue down?