spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

2000 Peterbilt 378 model brake valve stuck cannot move how

Customer Question

2000 Peterbilt 378 model brake valve stuck cannot move how can I get it off of the side of the road
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.

You need to cage your maxi brakes,,, the caging bolts are on side of maxi chambers.
block wheels so truck does not roll on you,,3/4" wrench is needed,,remove caging bolt,,remove rubber cap on back of maxi chamber center,,install bolt all the way in and turn 1/4 turn until you can't pull out,,,install washer and nut,,tighten to loosen park brake.
I would just do tractor and drag trailer off road.

questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see,
smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same
A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took
to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me
know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks
spanky