Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

We have a van hool tour bus the battery went dead . we tried

Customer Question
to charge them to know...
we have a van hool tour bus the battery went dead . we tried to charge them to know luck they would not hold one . we put in new ones and now it turn over but want start and the three lights and some of the ones want come on. Thank You for your Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
6/3/2015
Technician: Pete, Automotive Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Pete, Automotive Mechanic
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't checked to make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels this needs done.If a fuse is found to be shorted out at all after the battery replacements this can cause this issue here.
If this is o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.
Thanks Pete
Technician: Toby, Owner/Operator replied 2 years ago
Toby
Toby, Owner/Operator
Hello
My name is***** look forward to helping you resolve your issue today
Pete is correct. The fuses you are looking for should be in the battery compartment. It will be the fuse that controls the ECU and should be marked as such on the fuse cover. You may have up to 3 ECU fuses but all located in same place in battery compartment usually mounted on the wall near the kill switch.
Toby
Toby
Toby, Owner/Operator