How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Satisfied Customers: 28074
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
Type Your Medium and Heavy Trucks Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a piece of metal marked firth sterling marked circle

Customer Question

I have a piece of metal marked firth sterling marked circle C I believe it to a knife blade blank . It 1 in .375 x 6.00 in long.I know it be at least 50 yrs Is it worth any thing
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Firth Sterling Steel co. is what you have. The company made alloy steels. You could have a knife blank that someone had started to work with. It has little value other than to someone making knives, and sell for about $10.00. Sorry.

Related Medium and Heavy Trucks Questions