Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Have a 2006 freightliner with allison trans,gave me codes of

Customer Question

have a 2006 freightliner with allison trans,gave me codes of p0708 &p0722 we change the moduel on the trans where the shifter cable hooks on, now it does not show any codes but the trans have the same symptoms it had before, no forward but reverse only
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
You did change the NSBU, correct? Did you adjust it? There is an adjustment procedure for it. Which Freightliner do you have or provide the full VIN and I can see what transmission family you have to send the module adjustment instructions.