Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

Same problem 2001 friet. With the 12.7 detroit. No throttle

Customer Question

Same problem 2001 friet. With the 12.7 detroit. No throttle response, replaced throttle position sensor and the wiring harness, but didnt fix it. Any ideas?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the full vin number please ? We need to test the wires from the throttle pedal all the way down to the ECM chassis side connector . Chances are, you have a broken wire somewhere .
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Looking for an update on this! Do you still need help ? Let me know ! Happy to assist further if needed ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end though . That is the only way that I am rewarded at all on here . Thank you .