Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I need a wiring diagram cat 3506

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for a cat 3506
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Do you have an engine serial number ? Under the exhaust manifold ? I will try and locate the wiring diagram.
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Looking for an update on this ! Do you still need assistance ? Let me know ! Happy to help further if needed .
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end . That is how I am rewarded on here . Thank you !
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help you with this. Copy and Paste this link in your browser fr the complete Genset manual with complete schematics I uploaded for you. Let me know if you need more help.
https://www.mediafire.com/?cixvi6c47ibnw2v