Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I hv freighliner cascadia 2012.suddenly it's yellow light

Customer Question

Hi
I hv freighliner cascadia 2012.suddenly it's yellow light came then check engine light came,I want to perform parked regenrstion but Rpm was not going above 9.then it came stop sign came. i towed it ang went to freighliner as.they keep truck 5 days but fixed it.again I go only fifty miles then the yellow and check engine sign came again.i went to another freighliner ax ;they. Replace air tank and def filter.i went 100 miles and yellow and check engine sign came again.check engine comes ang hoes itself.what to do
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Scroll through the display panel with holding the mode button to access the next screen and let me know what you have logged for codes. They will have an SPN and a fail number. Let me know and I will help you with the steps to troubleshoot this.