Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have an 03 freightliner columbia I have no interior lights…

Customer Question
I have an 03 freightliner...
I have an 03 freightliner columbia I have no interior lights and no utility lights outside.no heater in sleeper and no courtesy lights
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
When I turn on utility light it only flickers when the drivers door is closed and the little pin is pushed in
2/15/2015
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 7 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, Network Engineer specializing in CAN faults, Aftertertreatment, and vehicle communications
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
Utility light on the back of the vehicle, correct?
Which courtesy lamps are out? Which interior lights? Lights above seat or even the light above the cab?
In the fuse panel on the passenger side, there is a huge 60 amp sleeper fuse. See if that fuse is blown. In controls all the interior lights, courtesy lights, and the rear light on the back of the cab.
Other fuses to check are in the pillar behind the driver seat, next to the door. You have a fuse box in there as well that controls all of those functions.
This is a auto generated message that I set up after answering your question because the question automatically times out after 5-7 days.
Was your question answered? If so, please press accept with positive rating so this question can be closed. If a rating was given, please disregard this message.
Please remember, the system doesn't automatically give me any credit for assisting you until you have rated me. If you have any issues with rating, don't know how, or the rating won't work, please reply and let me know the rating you would like to give. If further assistance is needed, please follow-up with more info. There is no charge for follow-up questions after a rating has been given regarding the same issue. Please keep in mind that I pay out of pocket for the illustrations, diagrams, and manuals I provide to assist you. Thanks!
Again, if there are any other needs, please request me for further assistance. There are also several other categories on Just Answer where you can be assisted from pets, to electronics, to even medical and legal. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!