Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

i have a red top n14 plus celect in a 2000 kenworth t600 the…

i have a red top...
i have a red top n14 plus celect in a 2000 kenworth t600 the check engine o
and fan lite on the panel are on. the mechanic replaced a valve but still have a problem and he saying it is wiring. the code that was up when I took to him was 154 he rplcaed the gasket on the side covers and recored the radiator ran the overhead replacing the injectors and the front plate gaskets he seems to think the wiring on the ground side before the work was done the lites for the check eng and fan came on at the same time and went off together so it their another sensor or valve that could cause the problem or is he overlooking something thxz
4/17/2014
Technician: cumminsdr, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I would be more than happy to assist you today.What is the engine serial number and fault codes present

I thank you for your time and reply but called cummins themselves and found a broken wire for the circuit on pin 12 repaired it and things are working properly again again I thank you

Your welcome ,Thanks for letting Just Answer help.
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic