Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Looking for wiring diagram for a 98 gmc 4500(Isuzu npr) back…

Looking for wiring diagram for...
Looking for wiring diagram for a 98 gmc 4500(Isuzu npr) back end of truck taillights, turn signals
4/3/2014
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience: International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter

Andy :

Hi there ! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to try and help if I can !

Andy :

I need the full VIN number please !

Customer:

Vin # XXXXX Trying to wire in the lights on a lift gate and whoever wired in the flatbed lights made a mess so need to know what each of the 8 color coded wires go to thanks

Andy : Ok thanks . Will send diagram to u after work this evening . Thanks
Andy :

Sorry it took so long but I ran into some technical issues ! Good luck ! And thanks for your question !

Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Thanks for the Accept Derek ! And the Bonus ! Much appreciated! And if you ever need a questions answered , just ask for Andy and I will do my best to help you out or direct you to someone who can ! Take care !