How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Your Own Question
Wayne, Journeyman
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Satisfied Customers: 9648
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
Type Your Medium and Heavy Trucks Question Here...
Wayne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 04 International 7500 4x4 Water Truck. 10 Speed trans.

Customer Question

I have a 04 International 7500 4x4 Water Truck. 10 Speed trans. I am looking to put a wet kit on the truck. I need some info on what kinda of PTO, Hydraulic pump, Splitter valve, and Hydraulic motor I need. It will be plumbed to a 3 Inch Bowie Pump.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  al-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait for an answer thanks

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi i'm Wayne
I will help you with this
Good Morning

Here is a place that sells the complete kit,
contact them with Trans model, and your vin Number
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Just following up with you
to see if my answer helped