Dr. Cindy MD
Dr. Cindy MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Medical Doctor
107276030

My daughters co worker at the hotel just tested posfor

My daughters co worker at the hotel just tested posfor covid, what does she need to do
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Are your daughters experiencing any symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: No
JA: Where is she located? How widespread is COVID-19 in their area?
Customer: Winona mn 2 new cases in winona county no new deaths
JA: Anything else in their medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She has seasonal allergies and carries epi pen
Hi there! I’m Dr. Cindy, a US board certified physician and I will be answering your questions today.Please ignore any requests for a phone call. That’s automatically generated and is annoying for me as well. I can continue to text/chat with you.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We are wondering if she needs to self quarantine
For the time being, she needs to monitor herself for symptoms such as dry cough, fevers, shortness of breath, muscle aches, or diarrhea. More than 80% of patients have mild symptoms and are able to be treated at home without any issues. She also needs to continue to practice safe hygiene measures such as wearing a mask when she goes out in public and washing her hands frequently.
She does not necessarily need to self quarantine however I do advise that she limits her exposure to people who may be immunocompromise such as the elderly and anyone who has immuno compromised conditions.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok , thats great i appreciate you time Dr.
You’re very welcome! Glad I could help!If you have been satisfied with my answers, please don’t forget to leave me a positive 5 star rating so I can continue to answer your questions and others! Also, if you would like to reach out to me again in the future, you can add me to your Favorites and send me any future questions. Stay safe!