Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Past day, I have been getting a stabbing pain, right where

Past day, I have been getting a stabbing pain, right where the tip of my finger it placed in attached photo. Will not feel anything for periods of time throughout the day, then sudden Stab Stab, then nothing. On and off right in that spot. Freaking me out.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Stabbing pain at this site is almost always due to some nerve compression. It has nothing to do with a blood clot because in those cases the pain is supposed to be persistent and progressive and is associated with severe headache and vomiting. You just need to take over the counter available tablet Aleve 500 mg twice daily for 5 days and you are going to be alright, If symptoms persist, see your doctor but I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you will be fine. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Thank you! makes me feel better as I cannot go to doctor and am keeping to my home. Take care ty

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards