the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Last week i felt a kind of imbalance in my head.On feb 5 i

Second opinion] last week i felt a kind of imbalance in my head.On feb 5 i was found to be defifcient in vit D .
i have been taking vit D 1000 iCU daily and 2 tablets of nutra max BRP.I feel much better now.shall i continue with this for a month

Hi, this is The Good Dr., here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
just an opinion

yes, i would take 1000 IU indefinitely actually

long term you probably need it

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!