Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,38 years of experience
15267045

I have sinusitis for 10 days constant. Dripping no fever off

I have sinusitis for 10 days constant
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had sinusitis? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: dripping no fever off and on sore throat. I need a antibiotic and any thing else I take Allegra daily
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the sore throat?
Customer: no because it’s only in the am when I wake up after dripping during the night it is not a consistent issue
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: just recently went on 5 mg of blood pressure meds

Hello,I am Dr. Aren, I will hep with your question. The symptoms are those of Allergic Rhinitis, this will respond to Allegra/Fexofenadine or Claritin/loratidine both available over the counter. You will also need a leukotriene inhibitor Singulair/Monteleukast which will help prevent the rhinitis.Addition of a nasal spray Flonase/Fluconazole will help further.The nasal spray may need to be continued for 8weeks, the tablets cam be effective within 10 days but should be continued for 4-6 weeks.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is this a prescription

As a policy of this site, we cannot prescribe medication without examining the patient.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No phone call then