the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I need to know if i should go to the hospital. Fluctuating

i need to know if i should go to the hospital
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: fluctuating fever for 4 days and abdominal bloating and i just feel full all the time ive been taking tylenol
JA: Have you seen a doctor about bloating?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hi, this is The Good Dr., here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

age?

otherwise healthy?

how high is the fever?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
28 the fever verys from 100.2 to 100.5 i haven't dropped below 99.6 in 4 days and pretty healthy

any cough or shortness of breath?

how bad is the belly pain?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
a slight pain in the lower part of my abdomen when i use the bathroom and no cough or shortness of breath

Ok I would wait it out and try to manage it home

see your GP or go to A and E if it worsens

doesn't sound like COVID though

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!