Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I've had pneumonia like symptoms for days now lungs up to my

Customer Question

I've had pneumonia like symptoms for days now lungs up to my throat. Not a fever though bad cough chest pain
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the chest pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the chest pain?
Customer: No ma'am
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No ma'am only meds I'm on an have been for 4 years is subutex
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Do you have a runny nose, fluid trickling in throat, etc?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Please reply here.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. You are most likely suffering from a chest infection and yes this can be pneumonia. The chest pain is muscular as chest muscles go into spasm after coughing. You should see your doctor or go to A & E because you will need antibiotics and/or steroids to get rid of this but I reassure you that there is nothing serious like corona because in that case there has to be a fever so don't stress yourself. Lastly, you can take over the counter available tablet Aleve 500 mg twice daily for the pain. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards