Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have a question I’ve been having constipation for the last

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have a question I’ve been having constipation for the last five days now and it’s just not going away I’ve been trying everything that I can I been haveing nausea and constipation and I have anxiety and I know that causes this to happen also do you have any tips
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had anxiety? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I been haveing anxiety for the past 9 years and never used medication unless I’m going on a plain
JA: Have you seen a doctor about anxiety?
Customer: yes I have
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nope

Hello, my name is Dr Stan, I am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok should I tell you what is wrong

I'm sorry you are constipated. As you probably know stress/anxiety can increase either constipation, diarrhea or both.

Yes please elaborate on your medical problem.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is it ok if I call I'm really bad at explaining while texting ?

Yes, I am available to speak with you. Please complete the Premium Service request and be aware that JustAnswer charges a $50 premium for this service.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Oh never mind I'll just text haha um so this been happening for 5 days now and I been nauseous unable to eat with stomach pains , while also with weight loss I'm eating here and there and it just makes my stomach hurt worse then it already dose so idk if I'm eating the wrong thing or what ??
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
And I'm drinking a lot of tea eating prunes to help and nothing changed
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I just want this out of my body is there a way I could take nausea medicine that's on the shelf or will that make the constipation worse

Thank you for this additional information.

May I suggest you drink 64 ounces of water daily. Go to your Pharmacy and purchase:

A Fleet Oil Retention Enema, a Fleet Regular Adult Enema and a package of Senna Tablets.

Use the Fleet Oil Retention Enema first, follow with the Fleet Adult Enema. You will have a bowel movement quickly and you will feel better. Before bed, take 2 Senna Tablets. When you awake you should have another movement. Your diet should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. No not take any "nausea" medication as this willo increase constipation.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I tried drinking water it's just really harsh on my stomach and makes me wanna throw up but I'll keep trying. and thank you so much this really helped a lot . I been trying to get answers for a few days now

Continue to take 2 Senna Tablets before bed for the next 5-7 days and keep up with the water and fruits and vegetables. Stop eating white flour products and eat only whole grain products. You should have regular bowel movements within 10-12 days after initiating this program.

You are welcome.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
One more question after everything is going smoothly should I stop taking the pills or so I keep going ??
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
yes you have addressed everything I needed to know you are definitely getting 5 stars

You should not need the Senna on a nightly basis but only occasionally, if you get "fullness" and you are not having adequate movements.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Alright thank you so much

Glad to help.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Dose it help with nausea

Nausea is caused by upper GI problems, spices, stress, irritation and increased stomach acid. If you have been suffering from constipation and that is gone, your nausea should also resolve. If your nausea continues, then taking an Antacid such as Gaviscon Liquid will help. If you have acid reflux, then over the counter Nexium or similar PPI will reduce the acid production in your stomach and rid you of the "nausea".

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Should I stay away from red meat like steak ?? And for the enema do I use both of them at the same time or wait till one is done then move to the next ?

You can eat steak and other red meat in moderation. Use the Oil retention first and after you have a movement follow in about an hour or 2 with the Regular enema.