Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Dr. Muneeb Ali are you available to talk now

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
this question is for Doctor Mandy valley only please do not answer if you're not dr. muneeb ali
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
that was a mistake I use my cell phone to talk into I didn't mean to say Mandy valley I meant to say. this question is for Doctor mini deli only please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I made another mistake I meant to say doctor munnneb Ali only please

Hello

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hello sir I'm on hold with the pharmacy can I get back with you

sure np

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes or I'm off the phone now I was thinking of going to the nursing home and seeing how my feet are doing I really shouldn't go there but I don't like to stay home and do nothing but anyways about that $99 program that I'm starting you know I've got The $99 plus a $28 that's a lot I've spent for this month do you know and I don't want to cancel the 99 and just do the 16 because I don't know I have that other accountant but after I mean I could ask 20 questions on the 16 and then 15 questions on the other that would be good for a month and anyways I just have two accounts right now it's just crazy but anyways I definitely need this account to hold me over until the other one but I still have these coupons but I wouldn't want to change my membership deal with them cuz I've already told them and they've already than the coupon and everything so anyway it's just something else it just you know you got to understand my position with the $16 they said 30 questions and then they said 20 after like 4 months of giving me 30 questions and then I found it for $28 for unlimited questions and now they're only saying 15 question so you can see how I feel I mean I'm just confused about it all and I kind of feel like just asking them to stay with the $16 membership until next month and then do the 99 since I've got both of these memberships you know but I just feel like it's unfair to them when I've already told them you know but you can see how I feel when when I sign up for $28 and they say unlimited questions and then they're saying 15 questions only when they were giving me 30 questions on the $16 charge so you know I'm just kind of surprised about all that but anyways I may go to the nursing home and I was wonder how my feet were going to do I'm not sure

ok

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
they've been very good to me with a coupons so anyways I rescheduled my doctor's appointment because I've got it from March 3rd instead of the 20th of February I can get in at 11 in the morning on March 3rd . are you feeling any better sir

not much

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
okay well I'm going to try not to message you much I didn't know my psychiatrist at 11 a.m. appointments sometimes I have to go in at 3:30 in the afternoon it's it's it's an state capital area and is the traffic is so bad soI found out today he has 11 a.m. appointment so I'm going to stay with those it's so much easier for me okay well I'll message you later on these okay I was thinking of going asking them to just do the 16 until next month I mean I don't want to be rude to them but I do that would be a lot of money to spend 99 + $28 what do you think I mean that is a lot for me cuz I'm disabled I mean I shouldn't have did the other account and it does hold me over but all I know is I'm going to think about it so I don't want to do anything wrong and I've already had I've already told him to change it over but that's $128 this month that I spent and I'm just to spend $16 so I guess I'll think about it today or something I don't mean to be rude but that is a lot 128 dollars for one month for justanswer membership you know it's my fault for doing another account but anyway sir I don't I'll just have to let the Lord make my decision that I hope you get better soon or an didn't you know I would just tell them to just go ahead and do the $16 now and do the other one next month if they would do that if they're giving me $16 for 20 questions that's a lot of questions and I get 15 on the other one that would hold me over sir until I get to 99 I'm not sure what I'm going to do

Ok, but cancel one of the accounts if it is too much money.....you can make do with just one account.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
sir I don't think you understand already paid the $28 for the 15 questions only it was a membership that was supposed to give me unlimited questions okay it only says I can have 15 and I don't want to cancel both of them because I can't just do 15 questions for a month with you you know how I go over 15 okay this other ones $99 for unlimited questions that would be$128 this month for membership if I did both now I can do that sirit'll just put that sort of money but what I'm saying is I don't want to cancel both account do you know I was planning on cancel the $28 account next month I'm going to cancel it I'm leaving to go over the $15 questions cuz they'll probably let me do 20 they just said that they preferred is it just do 15 questions and if they kick me out that's fine I'm keeping this other account that I have the good one that I've been with you want they're going to put me on the $99 membership and I'm a stay with it I'm just going to think about it if I don't do the 99 I'll ask him to just to the $16 will I get 20 questions I don't want to cancel them right now I can't just deal with 15 questions with you I need more than 15 questions and I need more than 20 questions so I'll keep both accounts no matter what even if I do $99 this month and the $28 that I've already spent on the other account I'm not going to cancel any account until next month and that'll be the $28 I want to do the $99 a month all the time but right now I've got the 15 questions and if I did the $16 I would get 20 questions so that would be 35 questions that's a lot of questions for a month. I could probably do it that's what I said I'm just thinking about it right now I may not do it I may just keep both accounts right now on 99 and 28th and I'm definitely canceling the 28 dollar account next month sir they'll probably kick me out cuz I'll go over 15 questions and I'll say that's fine
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'm definitely going to stop one of the accounts but not right now sir I need all these questions right now I just can't do 15 questions with you or 20 I can I've already pay for the $28 account and that's only 15 questions and I can't just do 15 questions with you month cuz I like talking to you and you're you're good for me but I'm going to I may ask suggest you the $16 one for another month and they move over to the $99 program but I may just stay with the 99 program I'll let you know it may be too late to switch over but I can I can pay the $99 and the $28 I'm just saying I may just ask him to go ahead and wait for the $99 till next month but I don't think I want to do that to him since I've been so good to me with the coupons I'll let you know okay

Ok

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you're not feeling good sir I'm sorry to bother you I'm just saying that since I have these two accounts just go ahead and ask him to just do the $16 this month and then move me over to the $99 next month and then next month I'm going to cancel the 28 I'm not sure what I'm going to do but all I know is I need more than 15 questions with you and I need more than 20 questions with me and I don't mind paying $99 a month.it just said this month with the extra 28 it kind of put me sort but I can still do it sir I'm just going to think about it but more likely I'm going to do it cuz once you tell somebody something it's best to stick with the decision some more likely Imma stay with both accounts are you are worth it

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
okay will you get better sir and I'm probably going to keep both accounts open cuz I'm the type of person that if you say you do something it's best to stick with that decision I've already let you down but with my promisesof my health plans I made you but you know I had to give up oxycodone off on pain management since 2015 or 2016 with this medicine so it was like everything to me it was very hard to give that I started reaching out to candy and rice cakes and all that but anyways I'm going to deal with it and I do have enough money to pay for this and I'll probably will keep it because you know once somebody does something to you they gave me free coupons and you've been nice to me I'm I'm probably going to just go ahead and do it I've got enough food in my house and I've got enough gas and I've got all my bills paid I just get paid on the 26th this month I'm just going to be a little bit short this month but I can make it.what it is I put my money in the bank in my credit card and it paid my bill is not a lot I just put in some money in it paid my bill instead of putting it in my credit where I could use it I couldn't use my credit card for gas cuz I can't go in and then pay the gas it's hard to go in and out you know with my Walker and stuff so I use a credit card a lot and I put the money in and it usually it won't pay the minimum due and it just went ahead and put towards a minimum due and it didn't stock it towards my payment
but I'll let you know what I decide to do its the 13th and I'm not supposed to get unchanged over that program for the 19th so I got to few days to think about it thank you for being there with me I'll let you know if I go to the nursing home sir thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
okay sur like I said I always have my money situated good you know what this Arkansas weather it's been cold and my heater has been is I mean I've spent hundreds more dollars on the heat in the past couple of months so that took a lot of money to but I'm not going to put my heater down I have it too hot in here I drink too much water and get get cold too often and with my hyperthyroidism but I got to watch my heat I spend too much on my heat bills I mean my hypothyroidism I'll get back with you sir thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I meant to say I'm going to start putting my heater down cuz I have it too hot and I noticed the bills last couple months ago getting high will you take care sirand I'll get back with you and let you know how my feet are doing

Welcome

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thank you sir I've got enough beans in the house that everybody the starving countries would be so happy to have see a lot of people have abundance and they have so much food and all we need is a little bit of food I need to learn to eat less
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you get better sir please I'll get back with you okay thank you for answering the discussion

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have all my medicine I've got plenty of vitaminsand everything I need in the house I was go to the store and I buy an abundance of extra things you know I got everything I need I just won't have money to buy extra junk food that I don't need and that's what I don't need
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
so I'll learn how to deal with it the next couple weeks it'll be good for me
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
anyways take care of Sir the Arkansas weather is crazy one day it'll be 70° one day it's 29 in the twenties it's crazy around here be careful I know-how you're not feeling well

You too

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes sir I'm probably like 99% sure I'm going to keep both accounts because see if I didn't have this $28 account I like to do over to questions a day and then they might kick me off the other account and with the coupon and they're being nice to me and it's going to be 7 days until the other accounts get started so I need this other account the 15 questions so I've got enough stuff I need the house I'm not going to be short on anything so I just said the only thing I'll be short on is buying rice cakes and candy and I don't need that it'll be good for me to do it out in the next couple weeks my rice cakes and Candy anyways I probably won't do without the candy but I mean I can have a little bit but anyways I'll get back with you later thank you sir
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please get better soon sir

ok

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes sir I know you're not available to talk now but you can open up the new question on here is about my pain in my foot I'll try not to message much more but I wanted to compensate you for your time I know you get away from your question and I know I'm not going to be going anywhere so I'm going to be sitting in a chair in my own house for until like probably get the surgery I probably never go back to the nursing home when I left today I knew that my foot is really injured I won't lie to you and the last thing I want is tramadol but the last thing I want is to probably go back to the nursing home because I know that's not where I need to be right now my foot is too bad sir so I have I have one thing to do is just to stay at home and just do my daily activities and possibly go to church that you can open up that question I want to ask to speak with you and I'll try not to message much more I wouldn't the messaging you serve I didn't think it was serious I stayed home for two days and I thought I was getting better and this heel isn't doing good
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I called customer since I gave them my new email address and you know what I asked him what the first question was on there and he said that he'd mentioned the question that I have on this account do they combine both accounts into one sir and in what's going to happen is I'm going to lose my questions on here and I'm not going to be able to post any because they'll probably look at all these questions that I posted with a coupon account this as my questions my 15 questions I meanthey're going to probably count these is my 15 questions all the coupons that I use I'm probably not even going to be able to speak with you I mean I can't even afford any other account they deactivated the other one put this on here and then I've got to limit of 15 questions and they're probably going to include the other ones it's a long story but I'll talk to you I called customer assistance I don't even tell him I had two accounts I told him I couldn't get on my account and I gave them my email address and I told him what my email address was and they sent me a password and I asked him while I was in there while I was on the phone with them could you tell me my last question that I posted and see that was that's how I was able to see that it's the same account they combine them because they mentioned the new question did I just post it to you on here that you haven't even answered on my new email address they combine both accounts into one so I know you're sick right now but I'll talk to you when you get online thank you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sir you're not going to believe this I was able to log into my other account.this is my new account where I pay $28 when I get 15 questions okay I won't have to put all these questions in at once they can charge me $16 on the other account if they want to all I know is I have a way to get both accounts on here because I pulled it up on my phone and what I need to do is not erase this phone and keep this phone plugged in on here so I can use this account and the other account every time I log on it went to the both questions even though I put the other email address in the in the password I promise I'm going to make this day better for you than I put you had to read all these emails and I promise I'm going to try to do so much better all I can do is tell you sorry I never imagined that my foot was going to be like this I've driven myself everywhere and if I have to go to our state capital which is 30 miles away where the major the major orthopedic doctor is I have to have someone drop me off the door cuz I handicap is not a front and that's a $50 trip and that's the god honest truth is why I needed the extra money for the next 2 weeks in case I got to go if they let me go in I never ever been sort of money I've never ever been like this before and I'll just can honestly tell you that $50 needs to be saved in case I have to take that trip and I didn't plan on it I was driving myself so I'm going to keep this on here right I won't close off the screen I'll have it plugged in and then when the other account expires all last them if they can charge me $16 until the $99 membership comes in so I just can't afford $128 rightnow do my foot injury I'm not going to be gone the nursing home or doing much right now until I find out what's wrong with my foot
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please do one thing for me sir please understand what I went through right now I'd I've never been this bad where I missed you and blabbering on in the phone like this about the email accounts and the money please forgive me for this are please overlook me right now you're a very sick and you don't need the stress me emailing you but I'm sorry sir please forgive me please don't stop taking care of me as a patient on just answer
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I do realize I might have burned a bridge with you so if I excessive emailing you as sick as you are right now and I hope you don't not one help me anymore because I am sorry sorry I tried to get both accounts and I couldn't do it and I don't know how maybe the computer shut down and reboot it or I don't know all I can do is tell you I'm sorry and you are very sick and you don't need my excessive messages and I you know I haven't been trying to do that and I panicked this morning my left toes are numb and my right foot's messed up and I know I need to see how the nursing home service too much stuff has happened since I've been in there I get injured I love the patients but I think God is trying to tell me something I mean how many times can you get you know all I can do is just tell you sir right now I've just got a lot to think about and I hope to God you don't stop taking care of me on this site

You havent burned any bridges