Dr. T Bear
Dr. T Bear, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Medical Doctor
107002081

My friend has sick of systemic multiple chondromas. Systemic

my friend has sick of systemic multiple chondromas
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your friend's symptoms? Have they used any medication for this?
Customer: systemic multiple chondromas , he is in china. he has some cure in china hospital
JA: Has he seen a doctor about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: as he is not in usa, so, i hope to know what of medicine i can buy in CVS shop
Hi there let me help explain
Enchondromatosis, also known as Ollier disease is a non-hereditary, sporadic, skeletal disorder characterized by multiple enchondromas principally located in the metaphyseal regions.
The extent of disease is highly variable and thus so is the degree of impairment. If only a few bones are involved, then little if any handicap is present, although the affected bones do have a higher rate of fracture.

If there is extensive involvement, it might cause growth impairment, deformity (such as leg length discrepancy or Madelung deformity of the forearm), and functional impairment and these may require corrective surgery.
If there is pain then otc aleve or Tylenol may help...otherwise needs to see an experienced orthopedic surgeon

hi there just wanted to follow up and see if you still had any more questions and if you can please rate this question I would be greatly appreciated.