Dr. T Bear
Dr. T Bear, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Medical Doctor
107002081

Are all testosterone boosting formulas on the market for

are all testosterone boosting formulas on the market for exercising for men getting into better health really a scam
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you been using Testosterone? Has it helped at all?
Customer: week,,,,one night a yes
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: will see one in too days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I quit smoking 3 pack of a day a year ago work out in a gym 3 days a week 65yrs will boosters help
Hi there thanks for your help...I’m a board certified physician and former bodybuilder still avid in the fitness world...don’t waste your time or money on those...none will work to any measurable degree..better off going to an endless or urologist and getting tested...if low better and safer to just get low dose t shots
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you
You’re welcome