Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Dr stan only

Dr stan only

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Got it now thank you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Doc , I didn’t want any one else to respond , I will leave a bonus for you and close it .
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
A test at 42 days is 100% conclusive ?

A 4th Generation test at 42 days is 100% conclusive, either with or without the use of a condom.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Either with infected or not infected person ?

Even with an infected person and no condom, at 42 days post exposure you can consider a negative test is conclusive.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I understand , but in my case with a use of condom I shall consider my self safe or even I can perform a test at 42 days without any Fear ?

Yes with the use of a condom, at 42 days post exposure, you are 100% safe and there is no reason to test again, after 42 days. Absolutely none. And with a negative test and a condom at 28 days, there is no reason to test at 42 days, except to satisfy your anxiety and stress. Your 42 day test will be negative.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have left this bonus for u
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I really don’t need any test at 42 days ?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
There ?

Thank you.

No, since you used a condom and had a negative test at 28 days, the only reason to get tested at 42 days (which will also be negative) is to satisfy your stress/anxiety level only. I assure you your 42 day test will be negative also.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Are you certain ?

I would not tell you this unless I was 1000% certain. You do not need any further testing.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
And what ever value comes it doesn’t matter till it is under the cut of value and In range ?

The 4th generation tests are reported as Positive or Negative. I will assume this is the "value" to which you are referring.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’m taking about the same value that you were talking about other day it would have been more then 0.1
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Yes they are reported as positive or negative .
So I perceive if reported negative values doesn’t matter
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
This
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
??
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Doc you there ?

Yes, sorry for any delay

Your test is reported as 0.10, the NEGATIVE TEST is <1.0. You are 90% below the threshold of a positive test.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No I mean if a test is perform again at 42 days , so what ever is the value it should be less then <1.0 , and that’s what matters ?

That is correct, any thing under 1.0 is NEGATIVE.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Doctor thank you much and please pardon me for asking you so many question in different ways .
I’m just in anxiety .

I understand that you are stressed and anxious. Please accept facts that will not change. You had intercourse with a condom and you were tested 28 days after exposure and had a negative test. This is 100% conclusive. Please accept these truths, that will not change. I would not tell you that you have absolutely no reason for concern, unless I was certain.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
God Willingly .

You are very kind .

God bless you .

Glad to have been of help. Please accept the facts and stop stressing.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks so much .

You are welcome.