Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Looking for a fertility doctor. Im 31, and trying to

Looking for a fertility doctor
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How old are you? What symptoms are you having?
Customer: Im 31, and trying to conceive. Im in my 2 week wait and am 4 days past ovulation and i am having a Hidradenitis suppurativa flare up causing infection. I am wondering will this hinder implantation
JA: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: I had a pap test this year and it was normal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only that i am diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa and that i took minocycline for it and it helped, but i stopped taking it when we starting trying to conceive. Thus the cause of this infection now

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Where are you having this hydradenitis - I mean where in the body - is it in the neck region with secondary infection?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
One boil under my arm and another under my breast

Hi...you need not worry about this creating a problem for the implantation.

Actually Minocycline is not given for infection...it is for intralesional adhesion of the layers.

So do not worry about implantation.

But as you are trying to conceive - you are right in not using Minocycline.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you!

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani