Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My head shakes, have tingling feeling in my left arm and

My head shakes, have tingling feeling in my left arm and pain at the beck between mmy shoulder blades. I've had pani attack recently and I've been under a lot of stress at home. I'm taking Vit B supplements but they make me dizzy and I get bloated with nausea after having this supplement

Hello -

How long have you had these symptoms?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
3 weeks now. Panic attack was about 2 weeks ago
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I live in United Arab Emirates. I prefer chat please

The tingling that you have in your left arm -- does it go all the way down to the hand?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
??
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It has minimized after taking Vit B supplement but the pain is still there
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It's just my head won't stop shaking

OK, is the head shaking because of the pain?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Who is this?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can it be because of too much stress?

I'm one of the doctors at Justanswer.com answering your question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The doctor here recommended taking Vitamin B tablet, the first day after taking it I threw up and my stomach started to hurt even today, it causes dizziness. Does taking Vit B tablet cause any side effect?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Doctor?

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes taking vitamin B can make your stomach upset and if it is making you dizzy then this is a side effect and you should avoid this. Your current symptoms are likely to be due to nerve compression in your spine. Your doctor should order an MRI brain with spine and then proceed accordingly. You may need stronger pain killers and physical therapy. I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you are going to be alright. Till you get this done, you should try over the counter available tablet Tylenol, 2 tablets thrice daily for 5 days. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No. Head shake is just because of stress

Yes, stress definitely can do this but in that case, they should prescribe you anti-anxiety medicines.

In that case, vitamin B has no effect on stress.

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery