the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Need a Dr that can help me with my pain meds, I have an Dr

Need a Dr that can help me with my pain meds, I have an Dr appt on Jan. 6, just need my pain meds till then. Do u think u can help.
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. When were you prescribed this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: I took the last of my perocet , on Dec. 2nd, my embeds on Sat. Nov. 30th, now I have gone to the ER yesterday, and got 10 pain pills, but they won't last me till Jan. I hope u can help me please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: We have moved her from FL and looking for a Dr. I have an appt. Jan. 6st at 2:00 p.m.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm allergic to fentanyl, latex, and dilatidid

Hi, this is The Good Dr., here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

we can't give pain meds online

I'm sorry

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank u

very welcome :(

wish there was more I could do

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!