Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I’ve been having a few issues with some sent down there. I

Hey, I’ve been having a few issues with some sent down there. I am a very clean person, I shower twice a day and change my underwear after each shower.
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How old are you? What symptoms are you having?
Customer: 18
JA: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: i actually never been to the gynecologist before itching sometimes and weird odor
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I know of

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Is this a fishy smell?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sounds good, thank you

Most welcome. Is this a fishy smell?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yes

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is likely to be a condition called bacterial vaginosis as the fishy smell is typical of that. It is due to bacterial overgrowth. It is not STD and it doesn't occur due to bad hygiene. It is something that can happen to anyone. You should see your doctor, get your swan test and then you will need antibiotics and you are going to get rid of this soon. I reassure you that there is nothing serious related to that. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Just wanted a little bit of information before seeing my doctor, especially since it’s been bothering me.Thank you again

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards