Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I just went to the restroom and I'm not even on my period

I just went to the restroom and I'm not even on my period and a huge blood clot came out
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: 2 weeks ago and no but haven't had sex in 5 months
JA: When was your last pap test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: No and a year ago in January
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Enlarge thyroid gallbladder removed

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you bleeding now?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you

Are you bleeding now?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes I am

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is likely to be an earlier period and we can have bog clots in the period sometimes. The other possible cause can be something like a uterine polyp. Other than there is nothing likely. You should take it as an earlier period which is possible due to many causes such as hormonal imbalance, stress, etc. But I reassure you that there is nothing serious associated with it. Just relax and let it pass. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I fix it?

You should wait for 5 days, let the period pas. If the problem persist or recurs, see your doctor as you may need pills to regulate this but most likely it will resolve on its own.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you so much

Most welcome dear.