Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have many boils on the back of my right thigh. Two days

I have many boils on the back of my right thigh
JA: The Dermatologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. When did the boils first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: two days ago. Tylenol
JA: Have you seen a dermatologist about the boils?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no allergies

Hello, my name is Dr. Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have a picture?

Are they itchy or sore?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
An image
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sore and sometimes painful

Though not clear but they seem to be either shingles or bacterial infection. I would suggest applying Neosporin cream over it and see a doctor to confirm the diagnosis as you would need prescription medicine for this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have applied neosporin cream for the past two days and cleaning it up with warm water. Let me send another picture
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please check

It looks like shingles more and I would suggest seeing a doctor for a thorough examination as you would need acyclovir prescription for this.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Last question. It can come on the back of my right thigh? It’s not there on the left. Will rate 5 stars. Thanks

Yes, shingles is usually unilateral and occur like a patch on one side.