Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Lately my underarm has been aching and having pain and like

hello so lately my underarm has been aching and having pain and like 2 or 3 months ago I had to get off birth control because my breast was hurting and chest and I had a ultrasound done in august and they said they haven't seen anything everything looks normal and so now I'm having pain onand off and also it started a couple of weeks ago and it was a small bump and I just put hot water on it and it went away and Im a female and 19 years old and is it breast cancer or something hormonal ??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The cause of your problem can be muscular or hormonal but it can't be cancer. Especially the bump can't be cancer for sure because if it was cancer, it would never have gone away. Cancer always persists and progresses. You should get physical therapy in that area and you will get better. Lastly, cancer is never painful to start with. So please don't stress yourself. Cancer is out of the question. I reassure you and give you my words for that. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you so much

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Regards