BFlanMD
BFlanMD, Doctor
Experience:  Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Nursing
107309963

Can I take lorazepam with Imagran. None

Can I take lorazepam with Imagran
JA: The Pharmacist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you taking?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Hi, I'm Natalia and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from the Experts, I want you to know that we do not offer prescription service of any kind, including prescription refills.
While we can't help with prescriptions, the Experts may be able to offer alternative ideas, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Please let me know if you want to continue with your question, or if you prefer that I cancel this for you.
Thank you,
Natalia–Moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please continue
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I took Imagran 100 mg 6 hours ago. I would like to take .05 mg of Lorazapan to help me sleep. Is this safe?
I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you. No need to reply back to me. Thank you for your continued patience.

Good morning, Having migraines is a pain in the rear!! Yes, you can take lorazepam with imagran 100, just an fyi that the lorazepam may decrease exrcretion of imagran from your body so i would hold off on taking another imagran for another 4 hours if you needed to take another one. But you are good to go. Have a good sleep!! Best, Bren F

BFlanMD, Doctor
Experience: Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Nursing