Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor with 9 years of experience in family medicine, pediatrics, sexually transmitted diseases, dermatology, gynecology, general surgery and traumatology
99147888

I’m 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I started spotting on

I’m 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I started spotting on wensday and I went to the hospital everything looked normal well today I’m bleeding a lil more and I had a big blood clot come out what does that mean
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you dealt with the bleeding? Have you experienced this in the past?
Customer: 3 days n yes when I came out pregnant with my twins my last pregnancy but it wasn’t this heavy
JA: Are you taking any vitamins? How frequently per week do you exercise?
Customer: Noo vitamins
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

How old are you?
Do you have cramps or pain?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No pain I had a Lil bit of cramps but no to bad
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Not to bad
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
21 and no pain I had a few cramps but no to bad

Dear friend, in this case, you should go to the emergency, the symptoms you experience are symptoms of a threat of miscarriage and since a clot came out it is necessary to perform an ultrasound, you should not be alarmed because the ultrasound should be done and you should be at rest, but you should go to the emergency for examination.

DO you have any questions??

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We they be able to do a ultrasound!! It was just that One time that blood clot came out and now it's just light red

Yes, they should do the vaginal utrasound because at 7 weeks we must see how the fetus is and how it is implanted in the uterus, in some cases these bleeds can be seen in some women, if the bleeding persists can put at risk pregnancy is therefore important to perform the ultrasound.

but you have to go to the emergency.

do you have any questions??

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes understand stable I have another question on my last pregnancy I bleed like this but no clots but because I was comming out pregnant with twins is it possible that it can be that also

Yeah, it's also possible that it could be the same as your other pregnancy.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay well thank you very much for your answer I will be going to the emergency I hope they will do a ultrasound

You’re welcome, I hope this information will be helpful. It's been a privilege to assist you

If you would be kind enough to leave a positive feedback rating by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen it would be greatly appreciated.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you

you're welcome :)

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards.