Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor with 9 years of experience in family medicine, pediatrics, sexually transmitted diseases, dermatology, gynecology, general surgery and traumatology
99147888

I have a bump beside my vaginal open I’m sexually active im

I have a white bump beside my vaginal open I’m sexually active im 15 and it doesn’t hurt it itches a little .

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Since when do you have those bump?
Can you send me a picture?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It’s only one bump and it happened yesterday I’ve never had it before

Do you have any symptoms?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have a common cold but that’s because of the weather . I have a little dishcharge but I regularly have that

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger.

I appreciate the waiting time.

Dear friend, what you see is part of the mucosa of the vagina, that mucosa can become inflamed under some circumstances such as infections, alterations of the vaginal flora or even as a reaction to systemic infections or depending on the phase of your period in which you are...
You really shouldn't be alarmed because you're not experiencing any symptoms.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ok what can I do to make the inflamed bump go away

you should not apply any treatment, but you should improve the ventilation of that area wearing cotton underwear, not wear tight clothing, and avoid having sex within a week, if after a week still notes that you should go to the office to examine yourself.

do you have any other questions??

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you

You’re welcome, I hope this information will be helpful. It's been a privilege to assist you

If you would be kind enough to leave a positive feedback rating by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen it would be greatly appreciated.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards.