Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Questions about glaucoma

Questions about glaucoma

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Please go ahead with questions.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Doctor said my cup is large
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Eye doctor *
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Vision is 2020.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Pressure is normal
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Both eyes look same
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Could this be glaucoma
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’m 25

Can you upload the clinical examination findings report if it is with you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don’t have it
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
He just said the cup is larger/nerves are larger but vision and pressure are perfect
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
He said likely not an issue because both sides are the same
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Wanted second opinion

I understand your concern.

When the pressure is fine and it is symmetric - I do not think there is Glaucoma.

Do you want me to elaborate more about glaucoma.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani