Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor with 9 years of experience in family medicine, pediatrics, sexually transmitted diseases, dermatology, gynecology, general surgery and traumatology
99147888

4th gen test

4th gen test
Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.
Please give me a minute to review your question.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
4th gen hiv test conclusive at 4th and 6th week ?
Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.
If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger.
I appreciate the waiting time.
Dear friend, although today's 4th generation tests are increasingly specific and sensitive for the detection of antibodies to IVH, approaching 4 weeks to 98% effectiveness and sensitivity for the detection of antibodies, however to date it is not yet possible to take them as a conclusive test since a 12 week test must be performed in order to be able to take that test as a conclusive test. For this reason it is still necessary to perform additional tests.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I had oral insertive sex with sex worker and she licked testicles and kissed me on mylips and then touched my precum what is the risk of hiv ? And does testing needed?
Oral sex has a low risk of HIV infection, you should not worry about an infection, if after 6 weeks you do not experience any symptoms you should not worry.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I had proviral dna pcr on 17th and 28th day not detected
Do you have a ny other questions???
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Proviral dna pcr is a goos test?
Yeah, it's a good test and you don't have to worry.
Do you have any other questions?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I also did 4th gen combo test on 17th, 28th, 34th, 50th, 70th and end of 12th week as all tests non reactive
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
last test was 4th gen combo at the end of 12th week as non reactive ( 0.05) and more test needed?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please advice
No. It is no longer necessary with all those tests and you can rest assured you do not have to worry.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any query, please feel free to ask .I hope this information will be helpful.Your
satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at
the top of the screen
I wish you a speedy recovery.
Regards