Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

HIV antibodies developed and become detectable at 3 months

HIV antibodies developed and become detectable at 3 months and HIV antibodies test conclusive at 3 months
My question ....
Is there anything that can kill the antibodies after window period and a
Positive person get false negative result?
Please give me a simple answer
Thank you

Hello, my name is Dr. Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, that is not possible. Once antibodies develop, they remain detectable throughout a person's life and a positive person does not test negative after the window period.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you

You're welcome.