Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

How to stop these pimples and my skin always produces oil in

How to stop these pimples and my skin always produces oil in a room temperature.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am 22 male

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is what i am suffering from can you help to get rid of these pimples

I would recommend using 2% salicylic acid face wash daily and applying benzyl peroxide cream on active lesions. Use noncomedogenic and water-based moisturizer and makeup. If you do not feel improvement in next 6 to 8 weeks then see a dermatologist for Accutane prescription.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Does it works for spots too

Yes, they will help prevent spots as well.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How about biore face wash

That is good and you can use it in the morning and salicylic acid face wash in the evening.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok

Thank you.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Does Epiduo gel and Duac gel works

Yes, they work and epiduo is same benzoyl peroxide , duac contains antibiotic clindamycin.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Should we use both of them or only one and how to use them ?

Use duac gel once every day as it contains both clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide and uses for 6 to 12 weeks.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Should I apply one cream in the morning and other in evening

No, just apply duac cream in the evening.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok only duac along with face wash

Yes.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Done